Personalised House Portraits
A house portrait is the best idea for a personalised heartfelt gift and one which truly provides a unique keepsake to treasure forever; created from my sunny studio in the UK, I work from your photos to your exact requirements.
I'm looking forward to creating a beautiful piece of artwork just for you
How it Works
- Email is the best option to get your photos to me. Take your pictures on a good clear day and take the photo at the angle you want me to base the painting on, also let me know the size and style you would like. Photos taken in bright conditions or sunlight are best to bring out all the colours.
- I will check your photos straight away and get back to you with a price including p&p. I may give advice as to what to include and what to leave out based on my experience of what makes a good composition.
- When you are happy to go ahead, I require full payment in advance before starting your commission. I accept Paypal or bacs payment. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay with Paypal, only an email address.
- Alternatively if the price is the same as my listing, you can just purchase the listing which will take payment automatically.
- I'll be excited to paint your house looking exactly the way you want it, so will send you regular emails, allowing you to check on the work in progress, and I will probably ask you further questions so that your house looks just right.
- I take the upmost care to get your painting exactly how you want it so please allow 2-3 weeks from payment to completion.
- My paintings are normally supplied unmounted, so you can choose your own mount and frame to match your home decor, but I can supply a mount if you would prefer this.
- Delivery is by Royal Mail Special Delivery in a board backed envelope. I live in Horley, Surrey and can always deliver your artwork if you are local.
I am only an email or phone call away and would love to hear from you to discuss any individual requirements or questions you have.
House Portrait Prices
My prices are for house, garden and venue paintings and will differ slightly according to what style you like. Sometimes a house or building may be more complex and will therefore require more time spent on it and I will let you know any extra costs after seeing your photo. All my prices are on the individual listings. Postage and packing is £8
Pen and Ink Sketch - Black and White
Small 8" x 10" / A4 - £60
Medium 16" x 12" / A3 - £80
Medium 16" x 12" / A3 with extra details - £100
Pen and Watercolour Wash House Portraits
Small 8" x 10" / A4 - £95
Medium 16" x 12" / A3 - £130
Medium size with extra details, e.g outbuildings, gardens, pets or car - £155
Dollhouse House Portraits
I also offer dollhouse sized paintings in any style you prefer.
These are presented in a little brown frame with a hanger on the back. Glazed with Acrylic they are a lovely little addition to your dollhouse and are sure to be appreciated by your doll house residents.
Please use the contact form to email me with your ideas.